White Chocolate Mummy Truffles
Prep Time : 1hr, 30 mins
Total time: 1 hr, 30 mins
2 cup cookies-grounded
1 cup Coca-cola
4 oz chocolate- melted
2 oz butter-melted
12 oz white chocolate
black icing color
- Place ground cookies in a bowl, stir in coca-cola and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate and melted butter and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and leave in the fridge for half an hour.
- Roll 1 inch balls and place them on parchment paper. Freeze them at least half an hour.
- Melt 10 oz of white chocolate and drop frozen balls in the melted chocolate, and using a fork transfer them onto parchment paper(gently tap off excess chocolate), then put them back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the rest of the white chocolate, transfer it in the ziploc bag, cut the corner and drizzle onto truffles.
- Use the black icing to make 2 dots for eyes.
source : omgchocolatedesserts