Blueberry Pie Cheesecake
Yields: 16-20 bars
Prep time: 15 mins
Baking time: 40 min
1 1/2 cup graham crackers crumbs
4 tablespoons butter, melted
3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temperature
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup blueberry pie filling
- Heat the oven to 325F.
- Line a 13X9″ baking pan with parchment paper leaving about 1″ paper hanging on the sides.
- In a mixing bow combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and press it evenly on the bottom on the prepared pan. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- To make the cheesecake filling, add the cream cheese and sugar to a mixing bowl. With the paddle attachment on beat on low speed until light and fluffy.
- If needed, scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Remove the cheesecake crust from the refrigerator. Pour 2/3 of the cheesecake filling into the pan.
- Spoon the blueberry pie filling over the cheesecake layer and cover with the remaining cheesecake batter.
- Make sure you don’t stir the blueberry pie into the cheesecake batter or you’ll end up with a blue-purple cheesecake.
- Bake the cheesecake in the hot oven for 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Turn the oven off, open the oven’s door and let the cheesecake slowly cool down in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting into bars.
To make the individual mini blueberry cheesecakes, I used mini cheesecake pan and baked the cheesecakes for about 25 minutes.