Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
Yield: 6-12 pops
- 1 and ½ cups (300g) strawberries
- 1 and ½ cups (340g) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (115g) whipping cream
- Slice each of 3 strawberries into 4 slices, and place a piece into 12 8cl paper cups (or 6 25cl cups).
- Place the remaining strawberries in a food processor, with the cream cheese, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream with a hand mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gently stir the cream into the strawberry mixture.
- Spoon into the prepared cups, then gently tap them on the counter to remove any air bubbles. Insert a wooden pop stick into the centre of each cup.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours, or until firm. Remove the frozen pops from cups just before serving.
source : marshasbakingaddiction