Champagne Jello Shots
Yield : 14 servings
- 1 3 ounce box of jello, watermelon flavor for this pretty pink color
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups champagne, chilled
- In a medium sized heat safe mixing bowl, preferably with a pouring spout, and combine one cup of boiling water and contents of Jello packet.
- Whisk together for 2-3 minutes or until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Pour in champagne, adding to the Jello mixture.
- Then add cold water, whisking to combine.
- Pour into shot glasses.
- Let the shot glasses chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until completely set or overnight.