Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Crust
12 ounces Pre-Made Chocolate Pie Crust, about 2 – 2 1/4 cups
6 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup sugar
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup canned pumpkin
3 eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Make the crust by combining the pre-made chocolate cracker crumbs with the melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan. (I spray with bakers spray then place a piece of parchment at bottom)
- Press the crumbs evenly into the bottom of the springform pan.
- In a stand mixer combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and continue beating until smooth and creamy. (about 2 minutes)
- Pour the filling into the pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool.
- When the cheesecake has come to room temperature, put it into the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve the chilled cheesecake, add whipped cream to the top.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce