Mocha Almond Fudge Pops
Yield : 6 pops
2 cups Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond milk
2 tsp espresso powder
1 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
¼ cup mini chocolate chips
¼ cup coarsely chopped almonds
finely chopped almonds and/or mini chocolate chips for the base (optional)
- Pour the chocolate almondmilk into a microwave safe container and heat on high for 2 minutes. Whisk in the espresso powder until dissolved.
- Place the mocha mixture in the fridge until chilled.
- Add the pudding mix to the mocha mixture and whisk for two minutes.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips and chopped almonds.
- Fill your ice pop mold leaving a little room at the top.
- Place the mold in the freezer for 30 minutes to let the pops partially set up. Insert the popsicle sticks and add finely chopped almonds or mini chocolate chips to the base if desired. Freeze for at least four more hours.
- To remove the pops, run under warm water for just a few seconds until the pops loosen up enough to easily pull out.
source : momontimeout