No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Yields: one 9″pie
1 Oreo Crust (see recipe)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip, plus more for garnish
10 Oreos, divided
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer in a large bowl.
- Chop 8 of the Oreos into coarse pieces. Add to mixing bowl and mix in with the mixer until combined. This will break up some of the chunks into smaller pieces. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spread filling into prepared pie crust. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Before serving, crush the remaining 2 Oreos. Top with more whipped topping and the crushed Oreos.
- Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
source : crazyforcrust