Yield : 8 servings
- ¼ cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend
- 1 cup water
- 1 small package cherry “jello” *
- 1 cup cherry juice
- 2 cups almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- Prepare ice cream according to machine instructions.
- In a medium saucepan, combine SPLENDA® Sugar Blend and water. Bring to a light boil and stir until dissolved. Add in cherry jello and keep stirring until combined. Remove from heat, add cherry juice, and cool mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Add milk to cherry mixture and pour into a prepared ice cream maker. Let it churn until the sherbet is thick and frozen. Pour into a container and place in freezer for a couple hours to freeze harder or enjoy a small bowl full before the hard freeze.
- **(pick a jello brand like the one I used this one to keep it vegan)
source : aroundmyfamilytable