Mocha Almond Fudge Brownies
Yield : 8″ x 8″
- 1 Brownie mix or a homemade 8 inch recipe (choose from our brownie recipes)
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- ¼ cup roasted almonds, chopped
For the frosting
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. instant coffee powder
- 4 tbsp hot water
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Prepare the brownies as directed. I added coffee powder and almonds to the batter. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile prepare the frosting by placing the cocoa powder and coffee powder in a large mixing bowl. Pour in the hot water. Mix together until combined and smooth.
- Add the butter and blend with a mixer on low speed until the mixture is well combined.
- Add the powdered sugar one cup at a time and beat with the mixer on low speed until the sugar is incorporated.
- Increase the speed to medium until the frosting is light and fluffy.
- Spread the frosting evenly over the brownies and serve.
source : fridaycakenight