Chocolate Raspberry Tartlets
Yield : 9″ pie
12 double stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies
4 tbsp butter, melted
4 tbsp raspberry pie filling or raspberry sauce
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup heavy whipping cream
4 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 tbsp BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters
- Crush the double stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies until they are fine crumbs.
- Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and stir until combined.
- Form the crusts, by pressing 2½ tablespoons of the cookie mixture, into each of the four mini tartlet pans (mine are 3¾ inch with removable bottoms) and place them in the freezer to set.
- In a medium bowl, beat the softened cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Mix in the powdered sugar and the vanilla.
- Pipe the cheesecake whipped cream onto the raspberry tartlets.
- Sprinkle each of the tartlets with 1 tablespoon of BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters.
- Carefully remove the tartlets from the pan and store them in the fridge until ready serve.
source : thegunnysack