White Chocolate Lemon Truffles
Yields: 20 pcs
Prep time: 25 mins
Chilling Time: 2 hrs
Cooking time: 5 mins
8 oz white chocolate-chopped
5 Tablespoon unsalted butter
3 Tablespoon heavy whipping cream
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Over a double boiler melt chocolate, butter and cream , stir until smooth.
- Stir in salt and lemon extract.
- Cool slightly, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours (or until firm enough to roll the balls).
- With a small spoon or a melon baller scoop out the mixture and roll into 1 inch balls ( if it’s to sticky drop a small amount of white chocolate mixture into powder sugar, it makes it much easier to roll into a ball, then roll it again in the sugar when the ball is formed)
- Roll each balls into powdered sugar to coat them well.
- Store in the fridge in airtight container up to 1 week, freeze for longer storage.