Yield: 1 1/3 cups
- 50g of butter
- 75g of brown sugar
- 50g of white sugar
- 150g of golden syrup (If you live in the US, you can get this in the UK section of your supermarket) or Amazon Grocery
- 100ml of cream
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Put the butter, both sugars and syrup in a medium-sized saucepan, over a medium heat.
- Heat until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the cream and vanilla extract.
- Stir for 2 – 3 minutes until the sauce is smooth and glossy.
- Store in a screw top jar in the fridge. It will keep for about 2 weeks.
source : stasty.com