Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Yield : 1 quart
- 2 cups plain yogurt (I used Greek) – don’t use lighter versions
- 1/2 cup almond milk, or sub another milk
- 1/2 cup Nesquik chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons truvia, or sub another sweetener
- Blend together all of the ingredients.
- Please note if you are substituting a different sweetener for truvia, you will need to adjust how much you add – truvia is more concentrated than a regular sugar.
- Freeze the mixture in a prepared ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions. It took 25 minutes for this to be frozen in my maker.
- If desired, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and into the freezer to further harden. Otherwise, enjoy straight out of the ice cream maker.
- Freeze any leftovers.
Cook time refers to freezing time in an ice cream maker.