Strawberry Champagne Jello
Yield : 9″ x 13″
Strawberry Gelatin layer covered by a Champagne layer is perfect way to enjoy your midnight toast!
½ C water
2 packets gelatin
2 C strawberries
½ C sugar
3 packets gelatin
2 C water
1 C sugar
1½ C Cold Champagne
1½ C Cold Ginger Ale
- Place the water into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over top to soften.
- Place the strawberries and sugar into a small pot and cook over medium heat. The strawberries will soften and release their juice and the sugar will dissolve. Add the softened gelatin to the pot and mash the strawberries with the back of a fork or a potato masher. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the strawberry mixture to a 9×13 baking dish and place into the fridge for 3 hours to harden.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water to soften.
- Bring the water to a boil and stir until the gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat. Add in sugar and stir until it’s dissolved.
- Pour in the champagne and ginger ale and then top off the strawberry layer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Cut and serve.