Prep time: 20 mins
Baking temp: 375F
Baking time: 20min
Total Cooking Time: 40 mins
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
6 pieces softened butter
1 egg yolk
1 tsp. vanilla
5 tbsp. yogurt
Cinnamon Crumb :
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter,melted
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly spray muffin pans with baking spray or use silicone muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs,yogurt and vanilla.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together flour,sugar,baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir it all together with a wooden spoon, just until combined. Batter should be lumpy.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tin. It should fill each cup about 3/4 full.
- For the Crumb :
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together granulated sugar,cinnamon, salt and flour.
- Add melted butter and stir in until it all comes together.
- Fluff with a fork to make a mixture that resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the topping on top of the batter of each muffin.
- It may seem like it’s a lot of topping but try your best to use it all up.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into each muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.