Chocolate Banana Muffins
These muffins are moist and delicious! They have the most amazing flavor!
1½ cups mashed bananas
⅓ cup oil
1 cup sugar
1½ cups flour
¼ cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
1 cup mini chocolate chips
Sugar for sprinkling on tops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg large mixing bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, sift together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Add to banana mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into greased or lined muffin tins. Sprinkle the tops of each muffin with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
source : chef-in-training