Coconut Mocha Java Frappe
Yield : 2 servings
- 1/2 cup of coffee concentrate
- 1/2 cup of Silk Coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup ice (depending on your blender strength- consider using crushed ice.)
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup (more or less depending on taste and whether you used the sweetened or unsweetened coconut milk)
- optional tbs shredded coconut (plus a tiny pinch to garnish the frappe)
- optional 1 tsp chopped dark chocolate (plus a tiny pinch to garnish the frappe)
- Toss everything in the blender and blend til smooth.
- Top with optional coconut and chocolate and enjoy!