1 “Family Size” box (19.5 oz) brownie mix OR your favorite brownie recipe (see brownie recipes)
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
Frosting – optional
½ cup butter
2 cups powdered sugar
¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix together brownie mix and pumpkin until smooth.
- Spread batter into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
- Let cool completely. Frost if desired.
- Cream butter and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Turn mixer to low and add in powdered sugar
- Turn mixer up to medium and beat until fluffy.
- Spread on brownies, if desired.
source : cookiesandcups