Secretly Healthy 87 Calorie Brownies
Calories calculated for 15 bars (not counting the optional add-ins)
Yield : 9×13 inch
- 2 cups finely grated zucchini (I firmly packed it in)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cup applesauce (I used unsweetened)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup oat flour, (you can use all-purpose flour )
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- -About a cup of chocolate chips and/or nuts
- -Frosting: 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, and 1/2 cup peanut butter melted together
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Mix together the zucchini, sugar, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients and add to the wet ingredients, stirring until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and/or nuts if using.
- Bake for about 55 minutes.
- Frost with the frosting if desired.