Cinnamon Swirl Zucchini Bread
Yield: 8″ x 4″
1½ cup grated zucchini (about 1-2 small to medium zucchinis)
¾ cup sugar
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1½ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder swirl
¼ cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8-inch bread pan with nonstick foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs and mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder to a smaller bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- In a small bowl whisk together cinnamon and sugar for the swirl.
- Pour ⅓ of the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with ½ of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Add another ⅓ of the batter, then the remaining cinnamon-sugar. Top with remaining ⅓ of the batter.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean (depending on your altitude, humidity, and the calibration of your oven you may need to increase the time so just keep an eye on it and insert a toothpick every 5 minutes after 35 minutes)
source : lecremedelacrumb