Pina Colada Muffins
Yield : 12 muffins
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup Silk Vanilla Coconutmilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey and coconut sugar.
- Whisk in melted coconut oil.
- Add Silk Vanilla Coconutmilk and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients from the small bowl. Gently stir and fold until just combined.
- Stir in crushed pineapple and ½ cup of shredded coconut.
- Divide between 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23-25 minutes.
source : thegunnysack