Yield : 9″x 13″
- 36 Oreo cookies (regular, not double stuff)
- 6 tablespoon butter-melted
- 8 oz cream cheese-softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip-divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Vanilla Instant Pudding.
- 3¼ cups cold milk
- 2 pound strawberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon gelatin dissolved in 6 tablespoon water
- 8 oz chocolate-chopped
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 Oreo-crushed (for garnish)
- In food processor, finely crushed Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- In a large bowl, using a fork mix Oreo with 6 tablespoons melted butter.
- Transfer it to a 9 x 13 inch dish and press down the crumbs into the bottom.
- Set in the refrigerator while you are making the fillings.
- Mix the cream cheese until it’s fluffy, add 2 tablespoons of milk and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and ¼ cups Cool Whip and spread the mixture over the crust, transfer into refrigerator.
- In a large sauce pan combine chopped strawberries with ¾ cup sugar and dissolved gelatin and cook for 15 minutes (bring to boil than reduce the heat and continue cooking, stirring constantly) . Set aside to cool, than spread over the cream cheese layer and transfer in the freezer for at least half and hour.
- In a medium bowl mix vanilla instant pudding with 3 and ¼ cups cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts to thicken
- Spread the pudding over the strawberry layer.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up the pudding.
- To make the chocolate ganache layer bring heavy whipping cream to boil, remove from the heat and stir in chocolate. when it’s smooth and slightly cooled spread it over the vanilla pudding layer and set in the gridge for 10 minutes.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over the top and sprinkl with crushed Oreos.
- Freeze for 1 hour, or the refrigerate for 4 hours before serving
source : omgchocolatedesserts