- 4 cups diced fresh mangoes
- 1 tsp lime juice or vanilla- which ever you prefer, but don’t use both!
- 1 cup sugar (this can be adjusted based on your taste and the sweetness of the mangos- start with half the amount and just give it a taste.)
- 3 cups ice
- Place ingredients in blender in the order listed.
- Turn the machine on ad slowly increase the speed to high and blend until smooth. (Hopefully about 30 seconds.)
At this point, you can serve immediately as soft serve sorbet or you can spread the sorbet in a shallow dish and “rest” in the fridge for about 20 minutes and then scoop it out to serve.