Mint Chocolate Fudge
Yield : 9″x 13″
- 2 bags (12 oz) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- 2 small cans (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- Green food coloring- how ever much you need to achieve desired color. (I use this gel food coloring.)
- In a microwave safe dish, combine the semi sweet chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk. Cook in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir until the chips are melted. Add in 1 tsp of vanilla and keep stirring until the vanilla is completely mixed in.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with wax paper (you could go bigger or smaller depending on how thick you like your fudge) and pour the fudge into the pan.
- Mix the white chocolate chips with the 2nd can of sweetened condensed milk and microwave for 1 minute. and stir until chips are melted.
- Add in your mint extract and food coloring (if desired) and stir until everything is completely mixed. (Give it a taste- add more extract if desired.)
- Pour into the pan on top of the chocolate and if you are adding sprinkle, quickly spread on top before the fudge starts to set.
- Chill 30 minutes to 2 hours until firm.