Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Brownies
Yield : 8″ x 8″
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (dairy-free)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Another 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to stir into the batter (dairy-free)
- Melted chocolate chips and peanut butter chips (dairy-free)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and grease an 8×8 inch pan.
- Melt the peanut butter and 3/4 cup chocolate chips together in the microwave or on the stove, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Allow to cool slightly and beat in the eggs, vanilla, and sugar. And the cocoa and salt and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining chocolate chips and spread into prepared pan. Bake for about 35 minutes (the center might be slightly wet on top still).
- Cool completely before cutting. Drizzle with melted peanut butter and chocolate chips if desired.