Holiday Mocha Punch
- 3 cups milk
- 2 oz (8 squares Bakers semi sweet chocolate)
- ¼ cup chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- 8 oz container of Cool Whip
- Baker’s German’s Sweet Chocolate Shavings
- Start by warming 3 cups of milk over medium heat.
- Add 8 squares (2 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate and stir until dissolved.
- Whisk in ¼ cup of chocolate fudge pudding mix.
- Heat mixture until it is hot and bubbles start rising to the surface, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and whisk in 3 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- Place mixture in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, pour the coffee mixture into a large bowl and add a ½ gallon of softened vanilla ice cream.
- Gently stir and mash the ice cream until the mixture is creamy.
- Ladle the mocha punch into glasses and top with whipped topping and chocolate shavings.
source : thegunnysack