Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
Yield : 4 to 6 scoops
- 2 ounces (55 g) bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) milk, whole or low-fat
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) Baileys liquor
- 1 medium-sized ripe banana, peeled*, and cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) dark rum
1. In a small bowl set over a pan of simmering water (or in the microwave), melt the chocolate with the milk.
2. Blend the melted chocolate, the Baileys, the banana, and rum until smooth.
3. Pour into a plastic or metal container, cover, and freeze for at least 8 hours.